Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cardboard boxes in the Country!

ok...so I've bitten the bullet and applied for a job in the country and of course after I lodge the application and share my news with the family, they say, oh but it would be much better if you relocated to Horsham and not Hamilton! 
Is Murphy now going to strike and firstly grant me an interview and secondly offer me the job..lol...

Thinking I had now better do some further research into rental properties in Hamilton just in case, I went onto my usual site www.realestate.com.au, put in my criteria and hit search expecting to see about 50 properties at least, up comes 1 single solitary property...aggghhhh....rather ironically it appears that even if I do get a job in Hamilton I may be living in a cardboard box as there are very few rental properties in my price range. 


Ultimately, like my family,  I think Horsham would be the preferred location and is the better deal rental wise etc, so in a way I hope I don't hear from the Hamilton job, as face it, like most people my preference would be to unpack those cardboard boxes as opposed to living in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment